The OpenIcar platform is a platform technology for developing cutting-edge process-oriented application solutions.
- BPMN 2.0 standard support.
- Comprehensive support for the entire process lifecycle, from modelling to the execution of business processes and business objects metadata management.
- When used to implement executable business processes, it enables the real-time direct access to work results of analysts and consultants.
- Declarative descriptions of business objects and business logic help to reduce the development costs.
- OpenIcar’s variability and adaptability allow to effectively resolve issues involved in the customization of processes to meet the requirements of each customer and related to the future support of introduced modifications.
- Business objects metadata management
- Management of applied business logic components
- A business process editor
- A business process execution engine and services
- A user interface module
- A reporting module
- Comsoft Docs
- A corporate document management and digital archiving system designed to automate business processes involved in managing the documents life cycle and maintaining the company’s digital archive.
- A utility connection management information system designed to automate business processes involved in managing connections of power receivers to electricity mains.
- An information system to collect and process electrical grid disturbance data, designed to timely provide stakeholders with accurate and complete information on disconnected/failed power supply equipment and transmission lines and the number and composition of disconnected/failed power consumers.